Having trouble logging in?
How To Log In
In the email you first received for your membership, you will find your log in information (username and password). Enter your email (username) and password into the log in box on this page:
Member Log In
If you copy and paste your password, please be sure to carefully select and copy the whole password, but without any extra spaces before or after. If copying doesn’t work, try typing in your password instead – sometimes the system doesn’t like pasted passwords.
You should now be logged in. If that didn’t work, try the following troubleshooting steps.
Make sure cookies are enabled in your web browser. Read this article for more information on cookies.
Clear your web browser history/cache. Read this article for more information on browser cache.
Close your web browser, reopen it, then try to log in again.
Try using a different web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.).
If you are still unable to log in…
Please click here to contact us, and send us a message with the following info (the more detail, the better):
- What error do you receive, if any? if no error, what happens when you try to log in?
- What web browser are you using? (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, IE, etc.)
- What type of computer or device are you using? (Mac, PC, mobile, etc.)
- If you are on a mobile device which type (iOS phone, Android, iPad, etc.)
- Include the email address that you used to sign up, and any other relevant details.
- If you receive an error message, it is ideal to send us a screenshot.
Changing your password
You can change your password at any time after you log in the first time.
Just log in, go to the Account page on the top menu and click on change password.
Questions? We’re here to help!